To Vote in South Carolina, You Must:
• be a citizen of the United States and South Carolina
• be a resident in the County and voting precinct you are to vote in
• be at least 18 years of age as of the next election
• not be under any court order declaring you mentally incompetent
• not serving a term of imprisonment resulting from conviction of a crime
• not have been convicted of a felony or offense against election laws
There is no length of residency requirement in South Carolina in order to register to vote. You can register at any time. You must be registered at least 30 days prior to any election in order to vote in that election.
ONLINE REGISTRATION: Register here.
To complete, you’ll need a valid SC driver’s license or identification card. * You must be registered one month prior to election day to vote.
For more info on Absentee voting procedures click here.
To find your Polling Location & get directions click here.
For other information regarding Voter Registration contact:
Mary Ann Hudson-Director 803-285-2969 FAX: 877-636-5277 email: email@example.com 101 N Main St. PO Box 1809 Lancaster, SC 29721